Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.segrwyd.cymru
Segrwyd Limited provides property services to individuals and organisations. In order to carry out these services and day-to-day operations, the company may need to collect, share and store data about those individuals and organisations.
Segrwyd Limited is the controller for personal information we process, unless otherwise stated.
- how we obtain information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you (“Personal Data”)
- the types of personal data we collect
- the reasons we process your personal data
- the rights you have relating to your personal data
- who we may share your personal data with
- our legal bases for processing your personal data
Data Protection Officer
Our address is: Segrwyd, Segrwyd Hall, Lawnt, Denbigh, LL16 4SU Wales, United Kingdom
Our Data Protection Officer is Owen Knox . You can contact him at email@example.com or using the postal address above.
You have the following rights to your personally identifiable information according with the GDPR. Please note that we will only comply to the extent required to by law and, if it is legally required to keep your details the way they are, we will be unable to comply with your requests.
The vast majority of personal information that we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have enquired about one of our services
- You have attended or requested to attend one of our events
- You contact us over email, telephone by visiting our websites or social media
- You have subscribed to our email newsletter
- You have applied for a job with us
- You represent an organisation which we work with or wants to work with us
- You have made an enquiry about a property or service through one of our marketing providers, or through one of our developers
- You have purchased one of our properties through a third party agent
- A friend or relative has referred you to us
- One of our employees gave your contact details as an emergency contact or referee
What information do we collect?
- Identity Data including first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data including address, email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account details.
- Purchase Data including details about payments to and from you, and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data including IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing preferences indicating whether you would be interested in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
Why do we use your information?
- Assisting you in identifying suitable properties
- Processing your reservation of a property
- Protecting agents and preventing fraud
- Providing and communicating our services
- Operating and improving our website and other online services
- Assessing and processing your application for a job or to apply for a property franchise.
- Complying with legal obligations
- Email open
- Email click
- Email views
- Email read
There is no guarantee that any email you send will be received by us or that the confidentiality of that email will be maintained during internet transmission.
International Transfers of Personal Information
As the internet can be assessed worldwide, if you are visiting the site from outside the UK, your visit will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international borders. By visiting this site and communicating electronically with us you are consenting to these transfers.
Your data rights
To exercise any of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right of access to your personally identifiable information that we hold. This includes:
- If you think that information we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request that rectify it.
- If you no longer consent to us holding your information, you may request that we delete all of your details from our systems. However, we may have legal obligations which mean we are unable to delete some or all of your details.
Right of access
- Why we have your details
- What we do with your data
- Who has access to your personal details
- Where we may transfer your details
- What types of data we have
- How long we intend to keep your data and why
- Whether we use your data for profiling and automated decision making
- What security measures we have taken if we store your data in a different country or with an international company
Right to rectification
You have the right to request any information you believe to be incorrect be rectified.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request your data be erased.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we stop using your data in a particular way, for instance for marketing purposes.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of data that you have provided to us, in order to transfer it to another organisation.
Who do we share your details with?
We share your details with selected service providers who help us to provide our services to you.
Links to third party sites
Our site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content of those websites. You should read the privacy policies of every website that collects data.
These companies currently include:
- Assured Sale and Progression Ltd
- GOTO Group
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Inspiry Themes
- Trust Pilot
- On The Market
- Widdows Pilling Solicitors
We only retain your personal information for as long as necessary for businesses purposes. Personal data no longer required is destroyed securely.
We process your information under one or more of the following bases:
- When you request information from us, join our newsletter, or purchase a property you request your clear and unambiguous consent to us processing your personal details for this purpose.
- We will process and use your personal details to fulfill our contractual obligations so we can provide you with your requested products and services.
- We will process and use your personal details to carry out and improve our products and services, send you marketing communications, risk assessment, fraud prevention, suppression and opt out of communications, web analytics, cloud storage and backup.
Lawful basis for processing
- Your consent
- Contractual obligations
- Legitimate interests
- Compliance with laws
We will process and use your personal details to comply with legal obligations under applicable laws.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies…
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, Linked in, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Note that you may visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ to learn about the options that some of the third parties we work with offer for opting out of certain ad targeting activities. You will need to visit those websites from each browser and device that you would like to be covered by your opt-out. Because the opt-out tools may depend on cookies, you may need to visit these sites again to reinstate your preferences if you delete your cookies.
If you would like to raise a complaint over the way that Segrwyd processes your information, do so in the first instance to the Data Protection Officer, Owen Knox at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk